zondag 5 februari 2012

Dutch patchwork and quiltfair & bee blocks

I visited the dutch patchwork and quilt fair, made the february blocks for the 99. We played in the snow and on the ice today. A report in pictures.

Some missing solids for my stash

some fat quarters I couldn't pass up
Some baskets I don't normally like, but in this quilt....

Some cathedral windows in solids, I'm in love with these

My all time favourite Amy

Beatifull bright applique, how much work is this?

Beautifull Amy Butker Jelly roll quilt and bag!

Tiny shapes is reds, pinks and whites made bij hand!

Beautifully made, love the docile colours which I normally don't!
My february bee blocks for the 99

Grandpa with the boys

Our little dwarf

My little daredevil!
I'm off sewing (I hope)



Pin It

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...