woensdag 25 februari 2015

knitting basket

I don't seem to be able to stop pinning all kinds of fabric baskets. I just love them and have made many in the past. I made myself a basket for the wool and my current knit I need at hand near the couch. I made one using this tutorial I found on pinterest. And it's reversible too! You can fold it, or don't. I am usually baffled by all the sorts or filling for baskets and bags. Usually I can't find the American brands in Holland and I have to guess what weight to use. But this filling can be bought at quiltboutique.nl I found out, if you want to make one too. I used a canvas for the outside fabric and used the iron on filling only for the lining. I think this is stiff enough.


See you soon!Pin It

1 opmerking:

Helmi zei

Leuk, ik pin ook heel wat af. Als ik dat allemaal moet maken, moet ik 24 uur per dag werken. En ook heel erg oud worden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...