woensdag 29 april 2015

Another comfort circle finish!

I finished the broken dishes quilt. And it gets better with every step! I've chosen a simple quilting design following the pattern and not taking the attention away from the fresh and crispy feel this quilt has. Since I donate my quilts to small children I used a happy hippo backing. And I couldn't resist a black and white binding to add to the very graphic design of this quilt. I'm definitely making more of these!


 
 
 


 
Quilt Stats
Measuring: 115cm x 170 cm
Block design: Broken dishes made of solid HST's
Backing: Happy Hippo's (Ikea)
Quilting: Straight lines following the design on my home machine using bright white
Binding: By hand using a black and white stripe

See you soon!Pin It

2 opmerkingen:

Sofie zei

Zo mooi, met dat patroon, knap weer, zo te zien!
Groetjes Sofie

dutchcomfort zei

Zo’n leuke quilt geworden Eva-Marie! Het zwart/witte biesje is super! Die effen stofjes quilts hebben toch wel iets extra’s!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...