woensdag 17 september 2014

Gym bag birthday gift

My niece asked for a new gym bag for her birthday. I have made one for her several years ago, but she needed a bigger one. You can find the old one here. She is a bigger girl now with bigger girls tastes. I tried a little more pursy - look using some fun bird fabric from Ikea.


I lined it with some red and white checker fabric. I didn't use fillers or batting, because both fabrics were pretty sturdy. A little pocket inside for deodorant, or hair ties.


Only one strap that I sewed on later in the folds on the side, to give it more of a purse look. I saw this method in this tutorial (on the bottom, the second variety).


And Fedde was painting on my sewing table but really wanted to be in the picture LOL. It looks more difficult than it was. You all should give bags a try!

See you soon!
Pin It

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...