dinsdag 19 februari 2013

bzzzz bee blocks update

Wishing everyone leaving for the quiltcon in Austin Texas this week (including my friend Lotje) lots of fun. I'm not jealous of you at all.... Maybe next year I will join you!

The background fabrics for my dutch pinwheels (4x5 blocks) finally arrived and I made the last three of them. You can find the others here. And I made a block for the creative quiltbee. The description was to make something improv, with aquas, pinks, red and a hint of green. So I selected some scraps and did something log cabin-ish. I love putting it together like a litlle puzzle. And I'm thinking up some handsewing for my vacation which won't take up to much space, because we have very limited luggage. Except for my hexy project (which isn't exactly small anymore, after 3 years of hand sewing) I'm not sure yet, any ideas?

De background stof (ze hadden nogal specifieke wensen, kona dit, kona dat) voor mijn dutch pinwheels is eindelijk gearriveerd (met boete, echt de laatste keer dat ik uit amerika stofjes haal). Dus ik maakte de laatste 3. De rest vind je hier.



 En ik maakte voor de creative quiltbee een blok waarvoor de opdarcht was: een inprovisatie blok met aquas, pinks, red and a hint of green. Nou ja, met wat restjes achter de naaimachine gegaan en toen kreeg ik dit, niet slecht denk ik!


 Tot gauw!





Pin It

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...