zaterdag 15 februari 2014

Some color in the new garden

My first finish for the first quarter of the finish along! It is my sister in law´s quilt! I Finished the top in december, you can find it here. I backed it with an orange linnen fabric and quilted in light blue with some FMQ practice using loops. I´m not good at it yet, but I like the result anyway! It´s bound with an orange-white checker fabric. I´ve made pictures in my new garden. The gardener has finished it´s renovation. I will do the planting myself in the spring. I´m so happy with it, I could dance.

Aqua tangerine jelly roll quilt

Orange linnen backing

Loopy FMQ

With a little touch of sun

The house as seen from the back of the garden

My new square meter vegetable patches

Waiting for some beautiful plants. There will be wisteria, Aluin, viburnum, ...



Pin It

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...