vrijdag 21 februari 2014

Merry go round

I love the round robins we do for double dutch! The XS group (those who live near) came to see my new home, chat, drink tea and sew a little. We exchanged some round robins too.

I got my own back, on which I can't wait to add another round. And I got the one from nicolette. I had made the second round a while a go and I love what the others added. To me a round robin adds an extra challenge above a bee. You have something hanging on your wall, you add to the design choices others made and it isn't just a block but a border you add. I choose to add stacks of bricks in soft and hot pinks, petrolish colors, greys and whites. In the corners I repeated the square in squares in black. I love the result! I'm learning to love black in the designs too! It took me some time, but I'm starting to take to it!

 

See you soon!

Pin It

3 opmerkingen:

tante b zei

ik ben een beetje dom…. je moet op 0 reacties klikken…

tante b zei

ik ben een beetje dom…. je moet op 0 reacties klikken…

tante b zei

en niet 2x haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...