woensdag 5 februari 2014

Ready for spring

Are you? Ready for spring? The weather in Holland seems to skip the real wintery patch. Some days it's more like fall. But today, with the sun beaming through the windows it's more like spring and I love it! Nature can't make up it's own mind, the bulbs are popping out of the ground and some trees are showing buds. And I just hope for them, that winter doesn't decide to show up late and destroy all this beauty.

I am spending an hour here and an hour there sewing, so no big accomplishments, just a block here and there. Today I will show some new farmers wives and the February blocks for the comfort circle (do good stitches)

FWQ #5 Batwing

FWQ #9 Box
Lotje chose a lovely design and unusual color choices. I'm a true black and white person, when it comes to decorating my home and choosing outfits, but in my quilts I am just getting used to having black in my palette. But these black and low volumes make me reconsider!


I've used 5 different old shirts for the low volumes next to some scraps!

See you soon!Pin It

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...