woensdag 7 mei 2014

birthday boy

We had the party! And he got is own "tree house" and an I spy quilt to go with it!


His daddy and his aunt made him a "Buurman en Buurman" cake (neighbour and neighbour?) at his request.


And I finished the I spy quilt for him by handquilting it following the diamonds in multiple color threads. (also at his request, don't we spoil our youngest most do you think?) I bound it with a blue and white stripe and backed it with the hippo fabric I bought at Ikea a long time ago, some of his fathers old shirt and some elephants (from kokka I think). I love handquilting a small project like this in front of a good movie!






And the birthday boy himself to top it off!


My big big boy, sometimes I wish we could turn back time, just for a day!
See you soon!
Pin It

1 opmerking:

tante b zei

fantastisch eva! fedde, de hut, de quilt. xxm

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...