zaterdag 24 mei 2014

economy blocks

Inspired by the dutch economy I am happily and constantly working on my own economy (block quilt). When cutting in to some fabric for something else, I always lay aside a center or some small or bigger triangles in a zip loc bag. So whenever I feel like it, I can sew some blocks together. Since I usually have an hour or so to spare to sew, a few economy blocks, from already cut fabric, are always an easy option if I have no other inspiration, or my other projects overwhelm me. These are the results of some of these snatched hours, working on my economy. They will make a lovely bold and colorful quilt in the end I think, no deadlines, no pressure, just little beautiful blocks, just for me.





See you soonPin It

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...