dinsdag 24 december 2013

starry scrappy night

I'm the queen bee of the comfort circle again in January. I decided to make the blocks, so everyone could have a head start if they wanted. I've used this tutorial, but decided to use all colors instead of one. I love the idea of the wonky white stars popping up all over the quilt with a random touch to it. They are big blocks (17,5 inch finished) so I will probably make two smaller quilts of them.



And I finished the hand sewn (!) Dresden plate for Odette in the joining hands bee. It's a classic of course, made modern by the fabric choices. I like it, but I do not see a Dresden plate quilt in my foreseeable future!


Merry Christmas everyone!
Pin It

1 opmerking:

mANdarien zei

Ziet er geweldig uit !
Fijne kerst- en feestdagen !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...