zaterdag 4 januari 2014

Bzzzzz Bee blocks 2013

Let's list the 2013 bee blocks!

4 of these for the 4x5 modern quiltbee first quarter

4 of these for the 4x5 modern quiltbee second quarter 
Paperpieced rainbow star for the creative quiltblock bee

green broke dishes for the comfort circle

salmon pink broke dishes for the comfort circle

Buckeye beauty for the creative quiltblock bee
Buckeye beauty for the creative quiltblock bee
Lotjes block for the confort circle

Muriels blocks for the comfort circle
Churn dashes for the comfort circle
Swoon in orange and aqua for the joining hands bee
Churn dash variety in green and bordeaux red for the joining hands bee
Whirlwinds for the comfort circle
a "don't remember the name, but like the block" for the joining hands bee
Autumn log cabins for the comfort circle

Chain block for the joining hands bee
9 patch for the creative quiltblock bee (last one)
handsewn dresden plate for the joining hands bee
Friendship circle (paperpieced) for the joining hands bee
That is a whole list, which brings me back to my 1 resolution in my last post: Make more for myself and my family! Though I learn a lot from my bees and meet lots of nice people from over the world. And I do love a project I can finish in one night, so I still see some bees in my future! The quilts from the blocks everyone made for me in the creative quiltblocks bee and the joining hands bee will of course be for me and mine! But they will see the light in 2014!

See you soon!Pin It

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...