donderdag 2 januari 2014

Happy new year May we all have a vision now and then Of a world where every neighbour is a friend

Let us all sing some Abba today to make us feel cosy and cheery!

And let's sum up our accomplishments, to make us itchy to make even more!

Finished quilts 2013:

Scrappy trip for Anne
Modern sampler for Elsje
Boaty baby for Yannick

Fly away do good stitches Care circle
Retro churn dashes for Boasson
Granny's front porch for do good stitches comfort cicrcle
Another churn dash theme for Saar
Aqua and grey diamonds for Daniel
So as you can see I need to make something for my self next year:
First resolution: Make more for my self/my family!

I'll be back with a bee block summary 2013!Pin It

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...