dinsdag 6 januari 2015

Geese - not birds this time

In the beginning of 2014 I received the block made in the "creative quiltblock bee". These blocks have travelled the world and have been lost on more than one occasion! I sent around a bit of texty fabric in turquoise, pink, red and cobalt blue. I asked everyone to incorporate some in the blocks they made. I made a flying geese block for inspiration and asked the other blocks to be anything in any size, just to have some triangles in them. I received some beautiful blocks, but I couldn't see what they would become together yet. This year I've gotten a bit more experienced in "random samplers" and the last time I picked up the pile the picture started to grow in my head. I've finished the top, though maybe I will make a border of some sort to pull it together and make it a little bigger. It's hanging on my wall for further contemplation. The creative process should never be rushed...

I've added more pink, including of course some neon

I was thinking a solid pastel aqua border...

Pin It

2 opmerkingen:

LOTJE zei

Mooi met dat neon erin, en echt heel mooi in elkaar gepuzzeld! Leuk dat je deze hebt opgepakt & knap

dutchcomfort zei

Ziet er zo gaaf uit Eva-Marie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...