zondag 11 januari 2015

This is ground control to Major Tom

Please sing with me!

You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
"This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
For here
Am I sitting in a tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do


If you read this blog more often you know songs come into my head when I am making something, mostly theme related. A lot of these songs are from either the 60's (when my dad was young and he played it a lot when I was young) or the 90's (when I was a teenager). This song was definitely theme related:

This is my contribution to "destination moon" Nicolette asked for in the comfort circle. You can find here explanation of the block here.



I loved making them Nicolette, hope you like them,

See you soon!Pin It

1 opmerking:

dutchcomfort zei

Leuke naam voor de quilt trouwens, Eva-Marie! Ground control to Major Tom, David Bowie, oude tijden herleven! Hij had vast niet van pepermuntjes gesnoept toen hij de tekst schreef!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...